Well experienced and detail-oriented accredited marine surveyor with hands-on experience in handling various types of marine surveys on power and sailing yachts and watercraft.
• High-level proficiency in standards and compliance including ABYC, USCG, and CE.
• Proven ability and hands-on experience in calibrating, operating, and deciphering various testing equipment including thermal cameras, moisture meters, and ultrasonic thickness gauges.
• Top-notch technical writing and documentation skills which has been proven while preparing detailed reports on types of surveys conducted.
• Well experienced Marine Service Technician with proven skills on installing, diagnosing, repairing and maintaining yacht systems. Including but not limited to, electronics, electrical, engines and mechanical, plumbing, refrigeration, rigging and safety systems.
TYPES OF SURVEYS PERFORMED
• Pre-purchase Condition and Value surveys • Insurance C&V Surveys
• Appraisal Surveys • Damage Surveys
• New Build Surveys • Acceptance Surveys
• Refit Acceptance Surveys • Limited Scope Surveys
• Sea Trials
• Solid understanding and application of ABYC, USCG, and CE boat building and safety standards on all boat systems.
• Built and maintained a solid reputation on being on time, performing high-quality work, and keeping the work environment clean and safe. Achieved a very high level of return business and customer retention.
• Formally trained and certified for Workplace Health and Safety – CANADA
• Demonstrated exceptional customer service, communication, consultation, and leadership skills while managing blue chip accounts in corporate settings and leading large, cross-functional, diverse teams of up to 79 people.
• Well-proven experience in installation, setup, troubleshooting marine electronic systems. Including instrumentation, chart plotters, autopilots, radar, VHF, AIS as well as NMEA and SeaTalk networks.
• Experience in diagnosing and fixing problems in various boat systems and components including electrical, mechanical, structural, engine, ventilation, and safety systems.
• Driving license with a clean driving record.
• Superior computer skills, including MS Office (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
• NAVTECH – US Surveyors Association – Certificate in Master Marine Surveyor
• PAT Institute – CANADA / Appliance Service Technician – Award of Excellence for Highest Overall Achievement
• University of Toronto – Rotman School of Management – MBA Essentials
• University of Toronto – Certificate in Professional Project Management
• BA, Business Management / University of Istanbul
RELEVANT ACHIEVEMENTS, CERTIFICATIONS & CREDENTIALS
• More than 10000 nautical miles of cruising
• Competent sailboat racer with experience in world-class regattas including 8 Meter class North American and World Championships
• CMAS and PADI SCUBA Instructor with more than 1500 logged dives
• Amateur Seamanship Documentation and Short Distance Marine Radio License – TURKEY
• Pleasure Craft Operator and Restricted Radio Operator’s Certificate – CANADA
• Working at heights
• Propane in Construction Awareness
• Lockout / Tagout
• Confined Spaces Hazard Awareness
• Elevating Work Platforms
• ODP (Ozone Depletion Prevention) Certification – CANADA
• G Class Driving License
• Project Management Professional Credentials
• First Aid and CPR
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.