PORT CAPTAIN, FLEET OPERATION MANAGER, MARINE CARGO SURVEYOR
Dynamic professional with extensive sea-going experience including 8 years as Master Mariner and 3 years as Fleet Operation Manager, Ship Safety Inspector, Designated Person Ashore, Fleet Compliance Manager in high-pressure, fast-paced, and strictly regulated international environments followed by 11 years of marine surveying activities.
· 20 years of sea-going experience with extensive knowledge of the vessel’s operation and chartering procedure combined with 3 years of shore-based experience of Fleet Operator, Ship Safety Inspector, Fleet Compliance and Operation Manager, Designated Person Ashore and Company Security Officer.
· 11 years of Marine Surveyor role for Class, Flag, P&I Clubs and cargo interest parties
· Extensive practical and theoretical knowledge of chartering terms, procedures and Charter Party specifics.
· Holder of Canadian Master Mariner unlimited certificate of competency.
· Maximize safety and quality in high-volume situations, leveraging expertise in ISM and ISO lead auditing.
· ISM/ISO Lead Auditor with excellent problem solving, root cause analysis and risk management.
· Canadian Citizen
Vessel Operation · Strategic Planning · Logistics · Commercial Coordination· Operational & Financial Enhancements · Service Quality Optimization · Safety & Security Control & Process Improvements · Management Systems · Problem Solving · Team Building & Training
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.