Name: Inderpreet Singh Bagga
DOB: 28th April 1978
Place of Birth: Dehradun, India
Marital Status: Married / Two daughters
Present Occupation: Marine Consultant, Senior Marine Surveyor, Warranty Surveyor, Investigator, Flag State Inspector, Heavy Lift Specialist.
· Master Mariner (FG),
Certificate No. IFOO- 8695,
Issued Date: 30.07.2007,
Issuing Country: India
· B.Sc. Nautical Science from Mumbai University (Equivalent Degree), India
· 10+2 (ISCE board) from Marshall School, Dehradun with 80% in PCM
· Pre Sea from SCI-MTI, Powai (1996)
· Attended Heavy Lift Workshop by the pioneer Mr. Marco J. Van Daal
· Done a lot of Value added courses to enhance shipping knowledge like ISM Code, BTM, BRM, Ship Simulator, Marpol, Risk Assessment, Accident Investigation, PMS, Port State Control, MLC, HAZMAT, ISO 14001, ECDIS, Safety Officer, to name a few.
MARINE CONSULTANT (Since 2014)
· Working as a Marine Consultant at Mumbai attached to a reputed Marine Consultancy having pan-India presence, responsible for Maharashtra and Gujarat state technical operations and business development pan India.
· Have done various types of P&I surveys including collision, grounding, fire, hull damages other marine accidents / incident investigation and cargo surveys including coal fire surveys, liquid cargo contamination.
· Have resolved various complicated issues relating to cargo discharge, contaminations, coal fires, shifted cargoes discharging etc.
· Certified Flag state inspector for vessels under Antigua & Barbuda flag.
· Have expertise as a Marine Warranty surveyor for Heavy lift operations involving major MNC’s. Have handled cargoes upto 1500 MT and 120 metres length. Have handled both floating and beaching operations.
· Have experience in SNP surveys including thorough condition and suitability survey and inspections of tug’s and barge and issuing them certificate of fitness for specified operations.
· Familiar with hydraulic transporter mechanics.
· Report making for various technical surveys for P&I, FD&D, H&M clubs, Owners, Charterer’s, Freight Forwarders etc.
· Involved actively in Business development and day to day administrative and accounting needs.
· Handling a team of around 15-20 professionals under myself.
SAILING & COMMAND EXPERIENCES (1997 ~ 2014)
· Sailed in command as Master for 5 years with overall responsibility of entire Ship, Crew, Cargo and Environment around.
· Worked as Chief Officer for 5 years onboard FG ships.
· Experience on all types of ships including container vessels, bulk carrier and oil tanker which major Ship Owning/Management companies like NYK Lines, Seaspan Ship Management, Fleet Management, Anglo Eastern and SCI.
· Expertise on Cellular container ships and operations.
· Take-over / Hand-over and Dry Docking experience.
· Preparing vessel for PSC, Flag States & Statutory surveys and Audits.
· Experience of handling tough operational situations.
· Good knowledge of ISM, MLC, PSC, P&I, flag state inspections.
· Dealing with IMDG cargoes, ODC, project cargoes and heavy lifts.
Additional Skills :
· Able to motivate and train subordinates and colleagues through innovative and imaginative methods to enhance performance.
· Persuasive and resourceful, possessing good negotiating skills, excellent communication skill, both written and oral.
· Have thorough knowledge of Computer operations including networking and using various MS office applications with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Dedicated to professionalism and achievement of goals through team work.
· To get an opportunity to be a part of an organization where the conceptual skills and experience that I have grasped can be utilized.
· Be a part of rapid changing and fast growing Shipping industry.
· To accept responsible and challenging jobs with sincerity and achieve the desired objectives.
· Willing to adapt to new technologies and work assignments with a strong zeal of learning.
· To excel in designated task by sheer dedication, hard work and positive approach in order to meet professional and personal goals.
– Positive in attitude
– Team work believer
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.