coordinates with all cargo marine surveys company in Algeria and other North African countries.
############## International Association of Marine Consultants and Surveyors.
membership Associate Member N°:IAMCS0544 ##########
Cargo Inspector (Cargo Marine Surveyor)
-Pre-loading, loading and unloading inspection
-Damage surveys of cargo
-Quantity and quality survey of cargo
-To supervise vessel while quantitative (Tally) survey
-To supervise vessel tally and weighment survey
-Attending vessel while loading and discharging cargo in the anchorage
-Assisting Master Mariner while he was acting as Super cargo in loading and discharging cargo from the vessel
-Cargo condition on arrival ( preliminary report before discharging )
-cargo arrival condition (final discharging report)
– cargo delivery
-Ventilation and degassing certificate
– Draft survey
• Draft survey of vessels before and after discharge / loading.
• Conditions of holds prior to loading.
• Inspection and sampling of cargoes prior to shipment.
• Inspection and sampling of cargoes prior to discharge and during the course of discharge.
• Inspection of stowage and condition of cargoes prior to discharge.
• Quantity and quality inspection pre-shipment, during discharge, post-discharge.
CARGO PETROLEUM INSPECTOR
-Oil quality certificate
-Ship’s Tanks measurement, sampling and inspections
-Shore Tanks measurement and sampling
-Quantity calculation and reconciliation
•pre, during and after loading of crude oil inspection on board marine vessels at offshore platform
• Before loading inspections (OBQ) on board the loading vessels;
• Monitor the vessel loading operations during loading;
• After loading measurement, sampling, etc on board the vessel;
• Witnessing the quality result at the terminal laboratory
; • Calculation of the quantity loaded;
• Reconcile the loaded quantity against the Bill of Lading
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.